Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 More Months!

Zander will be here in 3 months! Only 13 more weeks until my due date and we are so excited. While I am ready for him to be here now, I still have a lot to do before he gets here. I've had periods of nesting and feeling really productive. I'll clean out closets, go through his clothes, organize his room, buy diapers, start craft projects, etc. Then I'll have periods where I can't be bothered doing anything. The couch and tv become my best friends : ) There is lots of time right? Well...not anymore! Time is flying by fast. I think I'm getting back into nesting mode. Today I sewed some more cute burp clothes, which I'm very proud of since I don't really sew. 



Aren't they cute?

I also jazzed up a wipes case with some fabric & ribbon. Very easy! I may make a few more to match some of the burp clothes.


Here is his room so far. I organized it again today since the crib was sitting right in the middle of the room. I have big plans for his surf/beach room!


Now I just need to keep motivated or poor Zanders room may still look like this when he's born.

1 comment: