Friday, July 30, 2010

2 Months Old!

Time sure does fly by. My baby is already 2 months old! He had his two month appointment with Dr. Jones and got 3 shots in his chubby little legs. Poor thing screamed louder than I've ever heard him scream before! The worst part is that I had to hold his hands down and look straight into those puppy dog eyes as it was being done. He was a trooper though and calmed down as soon as I picked him up. He slept the rest of the day. Here are some two month stats on Mr. Z.
* Weighs 8 lbs and is 20 1/4 inches long
* Smiles when I clap his hands together
* Drinks 3 oz every 3 hours
* Makes eye contact and looks around when he hears noises
* Still hates getting his diaper changed
* Already rolled off the couch (sorry baby!)
* Out grew his premie clothes and is in newborn sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment