Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving at the farm with Mum and Al. It was relaxing and very cold. Zander enjoyed playing with the chickens, dogs, cats, and horses and seeing Grandma and Grandpa Wooskie.







Devin & I have a lot to be thankful for this year.
  • Zander & that he is healthy & happy. Parenthood has brought the biggest joy to our life this year.
  • Each other. I am still madly in love with my hubby.
  • The gospel & the plan of happiness
  • Our house which protects us
  • The jobs which helps us provide for our family
  • Family who loves and helps us with anything we need
  • Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father
  • Our friends who we consider our extended family. Oh the fun times we've had this year!

2 comments:

  1. Zander is so handsome in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about all of the other photos charlotte? Haha.....I thibk mr Z. is going to be a ladies man .... & love reading your blog , even though I live down the street and see you on sundays,and I am in the same ward , and Im family .....

    ReplyDelete