Friday, March 4, 2011

New Car




I am an SUV Mom now.

Devin and I bought a 2007 Saturn Outlook for our family. We have been looking for a family car for awhile and spotted this car online. It was a great deal and fully loaded. We couldn't pass it up. Leather seats, 2 moon roofs, XM radio, auto start, 3rd row seating, and lots more! We all love the car. It's funny, while I was fast asleep one night, Devin was outside sitting in the car learning about all its features. We fight over who gets to drive it and that is crazy since we both hate driving. Zander is happy that he doesn't get woken up when I try and get his car seat into the car. I am excited that I can fit more than just the stroller in the trunk. We are all thankful for this car to keep us safe and comfortable as our family continues to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love it! How fun....I am driving an SUV these days too....it is fun....people actually move out of your way! LOL!

    ReplyDelete