Saturday, May 21, 2011














Last weekend Devin's cousins - Jarron, Olivia, and Tyler - were in town for another cousin's wedding. I took the day off Friday so we could all spend time together. We headed to Scottsdale to eat lunch, do some shopping, and see the new Pirates of the Carribbean at the IPic theatre. It is a luxurious theatre with plush leather seats and gourmet food which is brought to you during the movie. It was expensive as you can imagine, but it was fun to experience it at least once.
On Saturday before the wedding, we checked out the Queen Creek Olive Mill. We have lived in Queen Creek for 4 years, but have never made it over there. We sat outside amongst the olive trees and listened to live jazz music. We would have eaten lunch there, but Jarron is allergic to gluten and he couldn't eat anything on the menu. Poor guy! I take for granted the fact that I can eat anything and go anywhere I want to eat.
Brandon & Megan's wedding was beautiful. We were all inside the temple for the sealing ceremony which happened to be the same time that the world was suposed to end. While we obviously knew the world wasn't going to end, we thought the temple was the best place we could all be if it were true. The reception was held at Megan's brother's house and the food and decor were amazing. I love weddings! I wish I could relive my special day all over again. At the reception, Devin had another classic Devin moment. He clogged the only toliet for guests and had to call Jarron to find a plunger. Only my husband!
We had a fun weekend with the cousins and can't wait until we can all get together again. We definitely need to make plans for our cousins cruise 2012.

1 comment: