Sunday, September 25, 2011

We are back from our cruise and I am way behind in blogging. Our trip was AMAZING! The best vacation I have ever taken. I told Devin that every vacation we go on needs to be a cruise here on out. He then reminded me that I had only been on the boat for an hour and seen our room and the buffet. Very true, but I knew the excitement from those first moments on the boat was going to lead to a great week. 

In our week away we experienced hours of relaxation, snorkeling at Chileno beach, zip lining through the tropical forest in Puerto Vallarta, scooter rides and a slight accident in Cabo, karaoke, para sailing, repelling, a hilarious strip tease, a Madonna impersonation, mini golf tournaments, delicious tacos, sun tanning, a 7 - 6 victory in air hockey against a mighty competitor, comedians making fun of us, dancing and singing waiters, and lots and lots of laughs. We are already planning our family cruise for next year and we can't wait. 

1 comment: