Sunday, October 30, 2011

17 Months Old

Weighs approx 22.5 lbs. * Is figuring out where his eyes and nose are but often times points to his nose and puts his finger inside it. Hopefully I don't have a nose picker on our hands. * Watches Yo Gabba Gabba which I think is dumb. * Has a fake laugh and fake cry, but I think both are still cute. * Loves to give kisses after he watches Devin and I kiss. * Chases us around the house. * Tries on our shoes and tries to walk around in them. * Had his first Sunday in nursery without us. I, of course, had to peak through the window to see how he was doing in between classes. * Likes to stack or line things up in a row. For instance in nursery, he'd rather line up his crayons on the table instead of coloring. * Cut one of his bottom molars. Teeth count = 11. *

No comments:

Post a Comment