Sunday, November 13, 2011

Celebrate

My birthday is on Thursday. Since we will be out of town this upcoming weekend, we've been celebrating this weekend. I went out with Devin and Zander on Saturday night. We went to dinner at Grimaldis and I did some birthday shopping. I finally got the cute brown boots that I've been searching every where for. Devin says I'm picky. I just had exactly what I wanted in my mind and didn't want to spend money on something I didn't love.
We celebrated with the Merrill crew during Sunday dinner. Mom & Dad spoiled me with a cute outfit and purse with handmade jewelry chains. Megan made me a coupon book which I thought was super thoughtful and useful. The coupons at my house have been stacking up and now I can organize and save money! For dessert, we had my favorite - chocolate cake. It even had "We Love Lucy" spelt out in M&Ms. This weekend was a great way to celebrate my birthday and I'm looking forward to spending the upcoming weekend with our good friends in Utah.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You turned 5? I thought I was younger than you but I guess I am 19 years older :)

    ReplyDelete