Friday, December 30, 2011

19 Months Old

Is constantly jibber jabbing and we have no clue what he is saying half of the time. He added some new words to his vocabulary including eyes, Mimi, no, Papa, nose, Brobee (from Yo Gabba) , Nana. * Celebrated his 2nd Christmas & now is the proud owner of 3 Elmos and a bike. * He's been teething this month. Lots of drool and sticking his fingers into his mouth. Those teeth need to come in already! *Zander does the cutest head nod and smirk as we turn on his favorite tv show. I like to think he is saying, "oh yeah" * Mimics everything we do. He saw Devin bite me, so he bit me. He folds his arms, bows his head, and prays to himself after we do it. Good and bad, we have to watch what we are doing. * Is obsessed with stacking and lining up things - remotes, blocks, shoes, crayons. * Loves watching tv and movies, but is not a good movie theater watcher. We have to start leaving him with a sitter when we go to the movies otherwise one of us ends up in the hall. * Rode a horse for the first time and I've never seen a bigger smile on his face. *He can open the doors in our house thanks to our fancy door handles. One day I was looking for something in the kitchen and thought it was too quiet. When I called for Zander and started searching the house, I noticed the front door was open. Just as I went outside one of the neighbors was coming up the drive to ask if I had a baby because he was running down the side walk. As I look down the sidewalk, there he is with no pants or shoes on running down to Kylie's house. Needless to say, we keep the front door locked all the time now. *

No comments:

Post a Comment