Monday, January 30, 2012

20 Months Old





* Weighs approx 23 lbs. * Loves it when I tell him he looks handsome. * Wants to be independent and get's mad when I try to help him. * He’s been sick off and on this month. It seems that when one of us gets sick, that we pass it around to each other. It started with a fever and congestion and ended with a stomach bug which he threw up for the first time. *  He is trying to talk all the time now and we feel he is on the cusp actually talking for real. I love giving him new words to say and hearing how it ends up sounding as he says it. New words this month – be nice, mine, guys, stinky, my all time favorite ewww. After I fart, he'll say "eww". Funniest thing ever! * He is my little social butterfly. He is not afraid of strangers. In fact, he wants to talk to them, share whatever food he has, and is sure to show off whatever toy he is holding at the time.* Is a fan of soda and I’m sad to say that he likes Dr. Pepper. * Still a mama's boy and loves to cuddle under the blankets together. * Likes to roll down the window in the car and wave bye to everyone. *

No comments:

Post a Comment