Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I dreaded Valentine's Day before I was married. It was only a reminder that I was dating anyone. In fact, Devin was my first official Valentine. Our first Valentine's together was in 2006. I made him dinner at my house and we exchanged gifts. I got him a Fossil watch and he bought us tickets to see Mamma Mia. I had been dying to see the Broadway show so I was so excited! Skip forward to 2007 and I received my temple endowments in the Mesa Arizona Temple. A special night knowing in a few days that I would sealed to my sweetheart for eternity. In 2008, we were celebrating Valentine's Day in Paris France. The city of love! It was more like the frigid city when we visited, but very romantic. This Valentine's Day was just as special with my two loves. Nothing fancy, but spending quality time together. We visited Nan and Popsie after work and then went out for Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment