Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two Years + 1 Month

I can't believe how big my baby is getting. I swear I look at him every day and he seems bigger and more grown up. It makes me sad. 

Here is what he's been up to this past month:
* He's got this funny scowl that comes on his face when we say or do something that he doesn't like. It's like he's giving you the stink eye. It's easy to make him laugh though and that scowl quickly turns into a huge smile. * Devin and I just got called into nursery so we are Zander's new teachers. I'm sure he's thrilled to have us in there with him. Me, not so thrilled. * He's mastered counting to 10. * Loves brushing his teeth and this time it's not just to suck the toothpaste off of it. * We've been practicing singing primary songs together.  He likes to sing and make the hand movements to Popcorn Popping. * He got to go on a roadtrip to California with his Aunty Kylie, Uncle Stevan, and cousins. * He's so curious about what everything is. I constantly hear "What's That?" all day. * Watches Dora, Sponge Bob (I love hearing him sing the theme song to this. He calls it's Bonge Bob), Phinneas and Ferb, Mickey Mouse ClubHouse, and of course Yo Gabba (He tries reenact the beginning sequence with DJ Lance). * Bites his lower lip when he's concentrating on something. * 

1 comment: