Saturday, March 30, 2013

Two Years + 10 Months

* He is such a good helper. He'll throw things away for me, pick up his toys, and even grab things from the other room. I can't wait to get vacuuming and dusting help soon. *  We've been trying to steer him away from Nightmare Before Christmas. It's not that we don't love this movie, but I'm just tired of watching it over and over. So far he's taken to James and the Giant Peach, Toy Story, Wreck-it-Ralph, and The Lion King. *  We finally cut off his hair. It took about two months, but his hair was so long and shaggy back in January. I first got it trimmed and it looked like he had a bowl cut. I got it fixed and it looked like he had a helmet. A few weeks after, he went with Devin and got it cut short. It took some bribing to get him to sit in the chair, but it looks really cute now. I'm not sure why I feel so attached to his hair. * Hates bathes these days. It's always a production getting him into the bath at night. When he's actually inside it, he's fine though. * We noticed that he has a slight stutter when he talks. It comes out with certain words. I'm not terribly worried considering Devin has a stutter (although you wouldn't know it now) and went through speech therapy to help correct it. It's too early to tell if it's really an issue. * Got to spend a week with Mimi while his sitter enjoyed two weeks off with her new baby. Mimi attempted potty training, but Zander's not ready. There were new undies bought, a few accidents, and lots of time sitting and talking about the potty. His response after an accident, "let's just do the diaper." *  Thinks my phone is his and will ask me for his phone. * Loves eskimo kisses and started touching other body parts together. We'll touch our ears, our eyes, elbows, etc after eskimo kisses. *

No comments:

Post a Comment