Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pregnancy Diaries - 7 Weeks

I had my first ultrasound today. I was a bit nervous as my first ultrasound for my last pregnancy is where we found out that our little baby did not have a heartbeat. I have been nervous for the past few weeks for this appointment to hurry up and happen. While I started feeling nauseous last week, I hoped it was a good indicator that the baby was still hanging out in my belly. The anticipation was numbing. I waited through a full day of work and drove to the appointment with many thoughts in my head. It wasn't until I saw this perfect picture that I cried tears of joy. I could see our little peanut and hear a strong beating heart.  I still have a few weeks before I let the baby secret out, but I'm hoping and praying that we will get to meet this little one in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment