Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve & 2013 Review

My New Years dates and it's only 9pm.

This year has been eventful. There have been trials, but there has been a lot of good memories that we won't forget.
  • We took lots of trips - Cayman Islands, New York City, San Diego, Las Vegas, Utah, Arkansas, and Branson Missouri.
  • We saw a lot of great artists in concert - Yo Gabba Gabba Live, Muse, Mumford & Sons.
  • Zander turned 3, finally got potty trained, started preschool, participated in swimming and soccer, and is growing too fast!
  • Devin got a promotion at work, started working out and lost 20 lbs, went white water rafting, and started to learn how to play the guitar.
  • I said goodbye to my twenties, (finally) got pregnant, continued to grow out my hair, and celebrated 2 years at work.
  • Baby Merrill is on it's way. I hope for a girl and Devin is hoping for a boy. We will see who wins in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment