Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pregnancy Diaries - 13 weeks

The first trimester has flown by! 
  • It is true what they say about baby #2 and the belly popping out faster.I feel like I already have a bump although you can't really tell by looking at these pictures.
  •  Nausea hit at 5 - 6 weeks. I only threw up once, but I felt nauseous all day long. I had a stash of peppermint Lifesavers and saltine crackers at work to help. Things have finally let up and I am feeling better.
  • I kept my pregnancy a secret at work until I was 12 weeks along. I finally revealed the news after hearing the baby's heart beat at my doctors appointment.
  • I still fit into my regular jeans and clothes.
  • I don't have a feeling on gender. Every one is predicting a girl.
  • Zoe is the only name on our list. Ever since Devin was a kid, he said he was having a daughter named Zoe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment