Friday, May 14, 2010

Zander's Surfin Safari Baby Shower

Devin's mom and sisters planned Zander's baby shower. They chose a Surfin' Safari theme. Everything turned out so cute! - the invitations, food, decorations, and games.

Here's the invitation they made.
Loved all the decorations!
We had "Reed" diffusers as the party favors. Clever pun on his middle name.
We ate Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner.
We played baby Jeopardy.  
And all got flower hair clips when we got to the shower. We weren't allowed to say Zander, Lisette, or Devin. As you can see, Tristen won.
I got lots of great gifts for Zander!
Including these crab onesies. Great minds must think a like since 3 people got me these onesies! The good thing is that they are all different sizes. 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. Zander will be sporting the crab all year long!
Mimi and Papa Merrill got Zander this cool growth chart for his room with his name on it. It looks like Zander will be spelled with a Z, not an X after all. Sorry Devin! : ) I know he was holding out hope that I'd change my mind.
Megan made Zander some onesies including this one. That face is priceless!
Thanks to my family who put so much hard work into planning and hosting the shower. It was perfect! I had a great time with everyone.
Belly kisses! Only a couple more weeks until Zander and Bristol get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment