Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's finally done..

I finally organized my craft area! It's been a long 6 months since I decided I wanted to use the other half of our office for my craft/sewing/scrapbooking area. I had the shelves and table, but didn't have the motivation to do it. You'd think during the 9 weeks of maternity leave I would have gotten this done. After all, I was quite crazy the first few weeks cleaning all the cupboards in the kitchen, washing all the doors in our house, going outside to sweep the front porch and then ending up picking up all the weeds in the yard. I honestly felt like I had so much energy after having Zander. Then I got lazy and the task for the day was taking a shower and brushing my teeth.

 If you would have seen our office prior to this weekend, you would have thought we were on that show "Hoarders". Crap everywhere, stuff piled on the table, stuff on the floor. Ok - not that bad, but bad if you know what a clean freak, organized person I normally am. The area still needs a little work, but at least I have the table clean and the sewing machine out. Oh......the crafting possibilities! I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment