Monday, April 30, 2012

23 Months

This month has flown by and I can't believe in less than 30 days we will have a 2 year old. This is what's been up with Zander this past month.
* Nothings been happening on the potty training front. Zander uses the potty as a chair, he fills it with his toys, and sometimes takes off the seat portion and wears it as a hat. I guess it will be baby steps with this one. * His Aunty Megan watches him during the day now and he gets to do lots of fun things with his cousins Jayden and Tage. I have to laugh when I go to pick him up and Jayden wants to know why I'm there and why I'm taking Zander home. I'm glad they love playing together. * He started the month acting like a different person. He just wanted to be held, he was grumpy and threw tantrums, and he had no appetite. We soon found out that he is cutting his 2nd molars. Slowly he's been returning to the smiley and happy Zander we love. * Grabs your hand and says "Come on" and "Lets Go" when he wants you to do something. When you don't get up, he tries to physically lift up your body and make you. * Lots and lots of new words and he is even starting to form sentences. I'm amazed when he says new words that I've never heard before even when they are simple things like t.v. * I think he's been going through a growth spurt. He'll fall asleep early in the afternoon and not wake up until the morning. Plus he's eating everything in sight. * Took his first trip to Disneyland with his two grandmas and saw Mickey Mouse. * When we aren't with Devin, anyone we see with brown spikey hair is dad. * Loves our dates to Costco to eat churros. *

No comments:

Post a Comment