Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thomas Seth Merrill

Nan receiving the American Flag that was on Popsie's casket.
Merrill grandsons
While on vacation we received the sad news that our beloved Popsie had passed away. He had been battling some health issues and was scheduled for heart surgery on the same day that he passed away. His funeral was in Mesa and he was buried in Thatcher, AZ.
We will miss his sweet smile, hugs, soft hands, and the personalized cards he made for us. He left a legacy for his family that we will never forget.

I want each of you to know without a doubt of my great love for you and what it is all about. My love goes deep and spreads in so many ways and is felt throughout each of our days. The day will come when we must temporarily part so I want you to know what is exactly in my heart. I know there will be times when we should feel sad but first look at all the wonderful times we had. How could one feel sorrow or blue? Because we know of that which remains true. My love is forever and abides always with you, throughout this life, and will remain in certainty forever and throughout eternity. - Popsie

No comments:

Post a Comment