Friday, January 25, 2013

All three of us have battled sickness this week. Zander started off the week with a runny nose and a cough so I ended up working from home on Tuesday so I could take care of him.  He watched (and I listened to) the Nightmare Before Christmas three times that day. Oh the madness!  I still can't get the songs out of my head. On Wednesday, I went to work even though I was not feeling well and went through a whole box of tissues in 24 hours. Devin woke up with a fever and stayed home with Zander. The two of them stayed in bed all day and somehow managed to get downstairs for a few pieces of bread to eat. These two would starve without me. It's now Friday and we are all still congested with the sniffles. Here is to hoping that we have a restful weekend and are back to health next week. Only two more weeks until our big trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment