Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekly Highlights

As a parent, sometimes you have to laugh at situations or else you’ll go crazy. On Tuesday night, I was trying to finish up a few gifts for Devin’s coworkers and left Zander in the bath. He kept saying poop but I wasn’t paying attention. When I finally went into the bathroom there was a huge one in the bath with him. Gross! I took him out and started cleaning everything up when I hear Devin in the other room. Naked Zander was lying in our bed getting poop on our sheets. Every time I talk about it, it makes me chuckle.

My passport expired in December 2012. My plan was to start my US citizenship paperwork because we weren’t planning on leaving the country this year. With our surprise trip to the Cayman Islands, I knew I’d have to renew my New Zealand passport instead. Within 10 days of sending off my paperwork, I got my new passport in the mail. I was a little worried with the time crunch, but now I can rest easy knowing that I can go on our trip and will be allowed back in the country.


This is proof that we need to buy a fake Christmas tree. We finally got our wilted tree out of the house last night, three weeks after Christmas. 

Back when I was pregnant with Zander, I started making cute baby accessories for myself. Hair bows, burp clothes, and diaper wipe cases. I loved them so much that I started making them for my friends who were expecting too. Last year I started an Etsy store hoping to sell them. I really didn’t do anything with the store, but now I’m motivated to get things going again. Check it out at Stinkncute.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment