Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mr. Mom

Since I started back at work this week, Devin has gotten to spend quality alone time with Zander. He feeds and snuggles with him while I am getting ready for work. He also dresses and gets him ready before he has to go to work. When I get home, Devin and Zander are always waiting for me. I love seeing Devin as a dad. He is a real softy and I know I'll end up being the mean mom who has to discipline our kids.

Today when I got home from work, Devin started telling me about his day. Zander spit up and was crying, so he decided to take a shower with him. I guess Zander loved it and calmed down immediately! Zander also peed on our bed and then later peed on his own clothes. The peeing happened when Devin was trying to change his diaper and he was naked. He needs to start using the pee pee teepee we got from Debbie.

Then Devin wanted to show me the cute outfit Zander was in after these peeing episodes. I looked at this shirt and thought to myself that I never knew the shirt had buttons on it. I quickly remembered the buttons were on the back of the shirt. Devin put it on the wrong way! There was even a tag on the back of the shirt, which was now in the front. Devin said he saw the tag, but didn't know how babies clothes worked. Too funny! I appreciate his effort in taking care of our son and got a good laugh out of it too. I'll have to post more Mr. Mom moments since I know there will be many. Love you babe!

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so darn cute! That cracks me up that Devin put his shirt on backwards.....I can imagine Adam doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um........cant stop laughing ....Cute post ...
    love my brother ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Devin tell you yesterday that when devin came to pick him up i lifted Zander up and I said look there is your daddy and znader just started talking like he was really try to say words.... i told Zander to not tell all of Mimis secrets...hah but it was so cute he knew it was his dad...

    ReplyDelete