Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Weekend of Fun

Devin and some of his friends went camping on Friday and Saturday. It was quite the trip and I wish I had some pictures. Devin, Jason, Geoff, and Eddie crammed into the Vibe and headed to Payson for a little male bonding time and airsoft playing. Devin forgot a blanket and sleeping bag and ended up freezing his butt off in the tent. After an hour, he decided to sleep in the car. For breakfast, the boys were excited for pancakes, eggs, and bacon. The cook decided to add maple syrup to the bacon and it was disgusting. After waiting so long for the pancakes and bacon, the boys decided to forgo eating the eggs and instead threw them at the trees. They joked that they should have invited us girls as we would have packed the camping essentials (like a sleeping bag!) and cook for them. Now that the boys had their weekend of fun, I think us girls need to plan our weekend retreat.

While Devin was gone, I got to spend some time with Zander and Alice. At first I was a bit afraid to take care of two babies, but it ended up being ok. Both babies went to bed early and slept through most of the night. This is how I looked most of the time with Alice at my side and Zander on my legs. I think the babies enjoyed their first sleepover.

1 comment: