Saturday, May 19, 2012

Date Night

After being introduced to Eric Hutchinson on a Pandora station a few months ago, he quickly became one of my new favorites. I created a new Pandora station for him and have enjoyed listening to his music while at work and in the car. One day my boss was talking about him and I was surprised that she even knew who he was. It turned out that she was a big fan and he was coming in concert to Phoenix. I had to buy tickets. Devin has been a little reluctant on my music choices ever since I took him to a Jimmy Eat World concert and he fell asleep watching it.
Devin and I made a date night out of our evening. We ate pizza at Cibos and then went to the concert at the Crescent Ballroom. The concert was amazing and I loved every second of it! Eric Hutchinson is such a talented singer and songwriter. Devin even enjoyed himself so hopefully I've redeemed myself and my musical taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment