Saturday, June 22, 2013

New York City - Day 1

Our hotel in Midtown
The NYC office was in Herald Square which is where Macy's is located too.
Empire State Building
We could see our hotel from the Empire State Building. It's the building with the red roof.
Grand Central Station
NYC Temple
Central Park. I loved seeing the amount of people outside.
Museum of Natural History
Because Zander loves lions
My boss approached me two weeks ago and asked if I would like to go to our New York office to help train a new employee. I, of course, said yes! I had never been to New York before. It's been on our bucket list of places to go, so I was so excited about the idea. After speaking with Devin, we decided that we'd go together. We picked dates, Devin asked for time off, and we coordinated with my sister Kylie to take Zander for the week. We took the red eye out of Phoenix very pumped for our adventure together. Since I had to work during the week, we spent the weekend as true tourists in the city packing as many activities and sites in as we could. I think we were very successful.
Day 1 included - The Today Show, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, our first slice of New York pizza, Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, NYC Temple, Central Park (which included a nice nap), Natural History Museum, and China Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment