Monday, June 24, 2013

New York City - Day 3

Our third day in the city marked my first day of work. It was hard concentrating on work when all I wanted to do was spend the day with Devin exploring. Considering my flight and our hotel was paid for with this work trip, it was hard to complain about work when we had this awesome opportunity to travel to one of our bucket list destinations.  We still had 3 nights of fun ahead of us and we definitely jam packed it with fun.
While I was at work, Devin spent the 3rd day at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and the Guggenheim Museum. No pictures though. After I was finished with work, we met up for dinner at The Burger Joint in Le Parker Meridian Hotel. It was recommended by my coworkers and was delicious! We were surprised to see this hole in the wall burger place in such a ritzy hotel. We ended the night by renting bikes and riding around Central Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment