Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010. Hello 2011

2010 has come and gone and this was a great year for us! Here are some highlights that I will never forget. 
- Every little second of Zander Reed. He came into the world with a bang and has forever changed our lives. I can't imagine life without him now.  
- Becoming a mom. The greatest & most rewarding job ever. 
- Getting my braces off. 
- Showlow trip with our friends for the weekend. The most relaxing & fun vacation.
- Devin passing his Comp TIA Network+ exam.
- Celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary.
- Starting this blog. 
- Going on a road trip to San Diego with our besties Jason and Charlotte. 
- Zander's blessing. 
- Being pregnant & loving it. Can't wait until the next time. A bonus was being pregnant at the same time with 3 of my best friends - Jamie, Charlotte, and Kassidy - and my sister in law Megan.
- Spending time with family - 4th of July in Pinetop, Easter & Thanksgiving in Showlow, Family Reunion in Sedona, Christmas with everyone
- Camping trip at the lake with Merinos & Clawsons
- Cutting my hand with a knife and getting 3 stitches in my hand. My first stitches and trip to the ER.
- Cake concert

It will be hard to beat 2010, but I am excited to see what this year has in store for us. Here are my resolutions for this year. 
- Stop sleeping away the weekend 
- Find fun things we can do as a family
- Attend the temple more frequently
- Be more patient 
- Cook dinner more often & find new recipes to add to my normal routine
- Declutter & reorganize the house
- Find a new job
- Be more active & workout
- Be on time for church. We go at 8am now!

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree that 2010 was absolutely the best ever! It really is going to be tough to top it!

    ReplyDelete