Monday, June 7, 2010

Bath Time #2

Zander has to have sponge baths until his umblical cord stump falls off. I found his 1st bathing experience a bit nerve racking. I felt like we could drop him into the sink at any time. He's tiny and too fragile for that.

I found a better way to sponge bath Zander this time although he didn't have fun. I don't think I've ever heard him scream that loud and long before! He loved the warm water and having his hair washed. In between that, he screamed bloody murder. After he was dried, lotioned, and dressed, I gave him to Devin to cuddle. Our poor baby had big tears in his eyes. It was a sad sight, but at least he smelled good! Hopefully he'll get used to bathing and being naked soon.  

2 comments:

  1. So it turns out that my comments really were posted...they didn't show up earlier :) I meant what I said though.

    ReplyDelete