Sunday, June 13, 2010

Little Hands and Feet

Last year I met Michelle of Forever Impressions at the Two Sisters One Heart Festival. She makes the cutest ceramic hand and foot impressions of babies and kids. I knew I wanted to have this done when I had kids, but ofcourse I didn't have any at the time. I just happened to meet Michelle again this past February when I went to the Savvy Mom sale. Since I was pregnant, I kept her card for when little Zander would be here.

We had Zander's hand and foot impressions done this morning. Poor little guy didn't want any part of it! He kept his arms close up to his chest and cried when the impressions were made. In 3-4 weeks, we'll have a great piece of art to hang in his room that will show just how little he is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment