Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zander's Room is Done!

I finally got Zander's room done on Sunday night. I had almost everything purchased - the pictures, curtains, and hooks to hang up towels. We didn't have a crib until after he was born. We were lucky enough to buy this beautiful crib from someone in the ward for $75. What a steal! It converts into a toddler bed too. Since he came early, I didn't have a chance to finish the room.

Late Sunday night, I started to think I should finish it. Thanks to Mum who let me keep her up late hanging and leveling pictures and curtains. I think the room turned out perfect and I absolutely love it! It got Zander's approval too when I took him in there.
There are some other things I'd like to still do. I am working on getting some vinyl lettering for above the closet. It'll say - Live Laugh Surf. I also have some netting that will go behind the chair in the corner and we will put book shelves on top of it.

2 comments:

  1. I almost didn't notice that Zander is actually in all of those pictures. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His room looks great! I also did not realize Zander was in those pics!! Sooo cute! I love the theme!

    ReplyDelete