Friday, June 4, 2010

He's little but strong

People are just amazed that Zander was born 3 lbs 11 oz and didn't have any complications. Mum said a lot of people asked if he had to be hooked up to machines when he was born. I even have a friend whose sister-in-law gave birth when she was 35 weeks pregnant too. Her baby's lungs weren't developed all the way and she had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks.

I'm just so thankful to my Heavenly Father for Zander! I know he was was watching over us, especially when I went into labor. I'm sure Zander would have died if I had not gone into labor and was at home on Sunday. We are so blessed to a healthy and strong baby. Zander has been doing so good since we've been home. He went to the pediatrician today and got a clean bill of health. He has been eating more and more every day. He can suck down 40 ML in 10 minutes. When he was born, he could barely eat 15 ML in 30 minutes. Devin and I are enjoying every minute snuggling with him while he is this little. We know he will be a big boy in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment