Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five Friday

1. It sucks when you have to spend money on something you weren't planning for. When Devin got a flat tire last week, we realized that we needed new tires on the Outlook. $850 later, we got some new wheels.


2. Thanks to my pigment challenged hair, I get my hair dyed every 5 - 6 weeks. Lucky for me, my hairdresser lives in San Tan Valley so I get to combine the event with hanging out with the Powells. Zander had so much fun hanging out with his cousins (TT especially) and jumping on the trampoline. I loved catching up with Kylie who I used to see and talk to almost every day. It definitely made me miss living next to them.


3.We had a family date night this week and had dinner together at Costa Vida. Sweet pork....yum! We got to the restaurant just in time to watch a huge monsoon storm outside. 

4. I started watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix a few months ago and finally got through seasons 1 - 6 this week. I don't know if this is an accomplishment or sign that I'm a couch potato. 24 episodes x 6 seasons x 22 minutes per episode = a lot of time watching tv when I could have been doing something more productive. We had to download season 7 so I'm frantically trying to catch up before the new season begins on tv this month. Love this show!


5. Devin saw the Bourne Legacy with his work today. They rented out the whole theater for his company. He loved it, especially since a majority of the film was in the Philippines and there was a lot of dialogue in Tagalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment