Thursday, August 30, 2012

Two Years + 3 Months

The many faces of Zander. The last one makes me laugh. Not sure what I was doing that made him make that face at me.

  * He gives kisses, hugs, and says I Love You. * Always meets new people where ever we go. He makes a point of saying hi and goodbye to everyone. He'll point Devin and I out to people so they can meet his mom and dad. He has even started to flirt with girls. * Watches Dora, Blues Clues, and Teletubbies which is a nice break for us from watching Gabbas. * He is no longer scared of the MGM Lion, but we milked that for all it was worth. When he was naughty, we would tell him that we were getting the lion out and he was suddenly good. He thinks it's funny now, but every animal he sees is a lion. * He is quite the jet setter. Aside from visiting Florida this month, he's been to California, Utah, Missouri, and Arkansas. * Loves to eat cereal and would probably eat it for every meal. * Doesn't watch where he walks at all. He often runs into people and even has knocked people over. My favorite is when he'll go up to a stranger and put his head between their legs. * He is obsessed with belly buttons. I'll often find him sitting with his shirt lifted up and finger inside his. He'll even find our belly buttons and try and play with them too. * Calls me mama. * Loves One Direction. Anytime we hear "The One Thing" or "What Makes You Beautiful" he dances and sings loud. *

No comments:

Post a Comment