Saturday, August 18, 2012

Zander goes crazy for anything Yo Gabba Gabba. He's got a shirt, sweatshirt, sleeping bag, 2 blankets, giant pillow Brobee, small pillow Brobee, giant pillow Muno, Plex backpack, and DJ Lance Rock's boombox. Everytime we put on Netflix, he thinks we are going to watch his favorite show.
When I was stocking up on snacks for work at CVS Pharmacy, I found Yo Gabba beanie babies. Perfect pocket size to play with and take with us where ever we go. I originally bought one, but made another trip back to the store to buy the rest. I'm a sucker and knew he would absolutely love all of them. He was really excited when I gave them to him one at a time. The cute part was when he had all 5 and wanted to know about DJ Rock. Unfortunately they don't make him in beanie baby size.

No comments:

Post a Comment